- The Admission that may be granted to the students will be provisional subject to approval of the Directorate of Technical Education, M.S. Mumbai.
- If any of the statement made in application form or any information supplied by the candidate in connection with his/ her admission is, at any time found to be false or incorrect, his/her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited and he/she may be expelled from the institute by the Principal and prosecuted by Government, if deemed necessary.
- An appeal against the order of expulsion, however, may be preferred within eight days from the date of letter of expulsion to the Director of Technical Education whose decision in such cases will be final.
- The Backward Class students shall produce all caste related certificate from competent authority, wherever necessary.
FEES AND CONCESSIONSB. Pharm- Rs. 87000/-
D. Pharm- Rs. 68500/-
Tuition fees- As per ShikshanShulkaSamiti norms
Development fees - As per ShikshanShulkaSamiti norms
Other fees- As per ShikshanShulkaSamiti norms
- Student must abide by the rules and regulations made by the institute/ SGB Amravati University, Board of Technical Examination/Directorate of Technical Education/Pharmacy Council of India from time to time.The students should carry an identity card with them regularly and it should be produced if demanded by authority of the college.
- Ragging in any form within or outside the college and hostels is totally banned. When brought to the notice, defaulter will be summarily expelled from the college.
- Smoking or chewing gum, gutkha, and pan in the premises is strictly prohibited.
- The use of electronic communication device like mobile phone, pager are strictly prohibited in the college.
- The students should not involve in any such activity which may cause damage to the college property. It will be viewed seriously and is likely to result in the recovery of the cost of damage.
- The above rules of discipline are subjected to changes or modifications. These modifications can be done whenever the Principal deems it fit & proper. The decision of the Principal shall be final and binding on the students.
- Notice board and the institutional website are the only authorized media of communication with the students and others.
- The students should read the notice displayed on the notice board regularly and the college will not be responsible for the loss of any advantage due to the negligence of reading the notice by the students.
- Student must be regular and punctual in attending classes and practical.
- 100% attendance in theory and practical for individual subject is expected from students; if Principal permit, 10% relaxation will be given on the basis of genuine reason provided by his/her parents.
- The students are required to submit their assignments in the time failing which they shall be subjected to disciplinary action.
- Only such students who regularly and satisfactorily follow the course of study by attending not less than 80% of classes held in theory and practical separately of each subject shall be eligible for appearing for the concerned examination.
- This attendance will be calculated from day one i.e. opening date of the college. No excuses of any sort will be entertained.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the annual Examination unless:
- He/ she have paid all dues.
- He/she have completed all the practical record book duly checked and certified by the concerned;
- He/ she have requisite percentage of attendance.
- He/she has submitted the clearance certificate
- The attendance for all sessional of theory & practicals conducted by the college is compulsory.
AddressGajanan Township Road, Pote Estate, Amravati 444604, Maharashtra, India
Your message has been sent. Thank you!